Joe is at work today without the floppy flower on. He will not lay down with it on and he cannot stop himself from licking. I bought some nasty tasting spray and that didn't work. I wound up throwing away probably what was a perfectly good papaya early yesterday morning-- after repeated hand washings, the stuff was still on my hands and I thought the papaya was the worst one I had ever tasted. Only after it was in the garbage can did it dawn on me.The Tramadol he was taking over the weekend was making him restless, whiny and psychotic. He just knew we were going to hit him when we tried to reach out to pet him. Even went so far as to hide out in the bathroom -- knowing how that room strikes fear into all the greyhounds tells you what he was going thru..
The t-shirt is preventing him from licking, but he won't lay down. Won't eat with it on either.
It is very frustrating not knowing what to do to help the boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment