Monday, June 23, 2008

R I P Phred

Phred the fish just passed on to the great fish bowl in the sky.

He lived a good life and was adored by all who met him.

He is survived by his dad, Clark, his mom, Suzy, and siblings Ri, Joe, Chloe & Bonnie.

Born to parents of unknown pedigree, he was purchased from Wal-Mart in a plastic container and rose to great status in a glass vase with a live plant. He was doing so well in life that he actually had a second home to go to when his first home was being cleaned.

Employeed full time, 24/7 at Regency Distribution, he was the only employee that never caused the company owners to drink heavily on a Tuesday night.

Anyone wishing to honor his memory should abstain from eating seafood this week.

2 comments:

pedalista said...

I am on a beef and turkey feast in his honor....RIP Phred, you will be missed.

Betsy said...

In honor of Phred, I will most certainly avoid eating this fish:

http://tinyurl.com/3ydjqt