I know, I know, more ranting about the Chinese. But this article truly disgusted me and made me reach down to pet Ri.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080711/lf_nm_life/olympics_dogmeat_dc_1
(Having some tech difficulties, couldn't get it to hyper-link)
China is trying to put on a happy face for the tourists and not offend them by serving dog meat, gee, how nice.
Why the Olympic committee even decided to hold them in Beijing is beside me. The amount of pollution & food quality isn't up to the standards that will allow the athletes to perform and actually, it is endangering their lives. If I had worked hard all my life to be chosen for an Olympic team, I would be awfully pissed off to have to go to China!!!
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
No comments:
Post a Comment