Tuesday night is Bike Night at Harvest Moon, ride your bike there and you get 25 percent off your tab. After the Tuesday night sweat-fest, Clark headed up there on his bike, I headed him to shower & pick up the team car. When I got there, he was sitting with Mr. & Mrs. Bermuda Triangle and two other young bucks who had ridden with the group.
BFF & her crew rolled up from the house on their bikes, Cadie Bug in her trailer behind VMAC on the newly built up single-speed (NICE!). BFF introduced herself to the newest rider, who was drinking water, which for a tri guy is totally acceptable.
We all talked, next thing I know Tri Guy calls me Ma'am!! ARRGGH!!
Winds up he's all of twenty, that's 20, years young. I still don't consider myself a Ma'am, but Clark reminded me after I started whining about it that yes indeed, I was more then double his age!!!
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
No comments:
Post a Comment