I have always viewed the bathroom as a place to be alone. The throne is a one seater for a reason.
Since we are selling the house, its now project time. We have been at Lowe's twice this weekend and Home Depot twice as well. At Lowe's I decided there was no need to be uncomfortable, so headed back to the hole that is their restroom.
When I walked in, I peeped under the doors to make sure I was not walking in on anyone. There are two different stalls occupied, both of them with women on their cell phones! One was an older lady, the other a younger one, both talking loud enough so I could hear both of their conversations. The older lady said "I was just calling to check in on you" and the younger one was on and on about something that I couldn't remember, it was THAT unimportant! First off, why did woman #1 have to call from the stall of a public bathroom to check on somebody? Woman #2, why couldn't you have just stepped out into the store and talked on your phone like every other idiot walking around?
I think both of them need to have their cell phones taken away and flushed down the toilet.
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
No comments:
Post a Comment