Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Welcome to the Mountains


As the title of this blog suggests, I love a good biscuit. My favorite has always been country ham and its my standard order where ever I go.

Miss Janice at Abbott's could sure make a good one, as could Pearly's on North Slappey. I had doubts when we moved if I would find a place that makes biscuits like in South Georgia.

For the couple of years we have been coming up to the mountains, we have been curious about a place on GA 75, Yonah Burger. This morning, we stopped in on the way to the office and got a biscuit for me and a BEC on sourdough for Clark.

No trick photography in this picture. That biscuit is truly as big as that luncheon plate!!

What a fine way to welcome the HomeMade Biscuit eater to the mountains! I think we'll stay!!!

No comments: