All along, I have said the government should legalize marijuania, regulate it and tax it. Now California is looking to it for a revenue source.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20090313/us_time/08599188495600
Really and truly, people are growing it, selling it and all this money is untaxed.
Think how many people could get back to work. Farming, transportation, warehousing, processing, advertising, sales. All industries could benefit.
And speaking of ads, can't you see Bill Clinton on tv & in magazines advertising for pot -- "I didn't inhale back in college but I do now that its legal, man !"
This could be the answer Obama is looking for. He and I both believe we need manufacturing in the United States. Gov. Arnold needs to get on the BatPhone to the White House ASAP!
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
1 comment:
+1
I think Arnold is your go-to guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goWaJn7M75Y
Post a Comment