The blogs I watch have been awfully quiet as of late.
Is it that everybody is busy here in the early spring like we are? Or are we all zapped of our creative juices?
Its been raining since Wednesday up here in northeast Georgia and looks to continue through Sunday. This will, unfortunately, prevent me from riding the 200k I had planned on doing with Len from Gainesville up to Tiger. That looks to be an awesome, scenic ride, so I hope to be able to ride it a little later this spring.
Trees are all blooming up here now, its really amazing how fast we went from 18 degrees to having daffodils pop up everywhere! We have never been here at this time of the year, so its exciting to see the change in the seasons.
On the housing front, we are looking to hire a new realtor who will actually work to sell our Albany properties. With the $8000 tax incentive available to first time homebuyers and the credit markets supposedly freeing up, it should be time for some SOLD signs on Lucille Street.
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
1 comment:
Too much busyness here to write a good blog.
I'm predicting less rain tomorrow. But if I'm wrong I'll be stopping by to dry off.
Post a Comment