Friday, May 22, 2009

A reminder

I am recovering well from my shoulder dislocation. Have good range of motion and no pain. Sometimes its a little uncomfortable but its nothing intolerable at all.

Feeling good, getting back to doing normal routine stuff, even did poop patrol outside yesterday. All this beautiful weather makes me want to ride my bike. Clark of course would put the CB on that but he can't stop me from thinking about it.

Last night I had a little reminder that I am not 100 percent yet. No, I wasn't scaling Mt Yonah (good times!) or outside riding my bike. I was cooking dinner.

Making some fajitas, I tossed the peppers into the iron skillet, leading out with my injured side. The oil popped up and struck my knuckles, so instinctively, I jerked my arm back. OUCH!!!

Its not time yet, but I'm on the road to recovery. So far this week I have logged 58 miles on the trainer, so I will be ready when its time for the rubber to hit the road/trail once again.

No comments: