
Rehab is going well for my shoulder, Sunday was a month since my accident. Some days its frustrating to not be able to ride, but then other days, I am ok, knowing how time flies by. I WILL be back on the bike soon. It will be the best, hottest part of the summer, with the most daylight hours.
Physical therapy is once a week for me, up on the Square here in Cleveland. Its cool cause I can walk there from the office. Yesterday it was pouring down raining, so I drove and it was a real PITA to get there! Traffic on the square is crazy. I know, I know, you city people are laughing, but Cleveland has some serious traffic!! The PT has given me some good isometric exercises and added another in yesterday. She also gave me the go-ahead to ride the trainer, providing I don't fall off it. Yeah, seems like good advice to me. Falling is on my long list of things that I don't plan on doing any time soon, actually.
Saturday found Clark & his crew back over at Ft. Yargo, the site of my crash, for their 6 hour mountain bike race. I was a little envious at first, that trail is really fun. However, it had rained the night before, and during the race it poured, so I was glad not to be involved. Tiffanie had come up with Cadence, so we went over & enjoyed dinner with them after the race.
Seeing their mud soaked clothes and bikes really made me realize I am a fair weather rider!! It took two washes to get the dirt out of Clark's kit. I think one more wash ought to get it. Gonna be calling on Billy Mays to get some OXICLEAN to soak it in!
No comments:
Post a Comment