Only different because I'm in the basement!
The trainer has been a great tool to have in the basement. If you haven't been to the Burnt Dog Lodge, we have what I guess is a "daylight basement". There are 2 sliding glass doors that lead out to the patio, hot tub and backyard.
Last night I was down there spinning on the Trek and rocking out as the sun was setting over Mt. Yonah. One lil bunny hops thru the fence. Luckily, the greyhounds were inside. Then another bunny. Then a frog hopped across the patio. Then a third bunny appeared outside the fence and just sat there looking in. Perhaps he was the sentry, or maybe he is the one the greyhounds chased at midnight the other night (and got away). Regardless, he never hopped in.
Smart bunny.
Friday morning I have a PT session and am going to talk to her about riding outside, not on the mountain bike, but on the road. The shoulder feels good, but will take the advice she gives. I am not willing to let the 8 weeks that I have been off the bike be in vain.
Fingers crossed. I'm ready to roll outside and see some cows, horses and goats, oh MY!
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
1 comment:
Hopefully PT will give you clearance to go outside this week. It's only a matter of time before you ARE back out with the cows and horses and you can leave the rabbits behind. Good for you keeping up with the trainer, that's got to be helping your recovery.
Post a Comment