
Lest you think I alway bitch...
This past weekend was tax free shopping and Sunday I had the fun of being in Target and a few other stores with the crowds. I went to Big Lots and then into the Harveys next door to get some fruit.
That is a nice store that I forget about. I was greeted by both the checker and the bagger and they both could't have been nicer, so I email Harvey's a COMPLIMENT email about them both and got my reply.
Thank you for your recent email. We always appreciate our customers taking the time to contact us.
Please allow me to express how very grateful we are for your kind comments. Our associates continually strive to provide excellent service while meeting our customers' needs. They will certainly find it rewarding to learn their efforts were recognized. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the respective management personnel.
Again, Mrs. Neal, thank you for shopping at Harveys... The Savings Place!
See, I CAN be nice!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment