9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
My eyes are burning
-
I did wear my shield type eye glasses for screaming descents on Imperial
Gulch today. Wind and object protection. Smoke is back with AQI of 79. My
eyes hav...
Quick Update on Fatty’s 2019 Weight Loss Challenge
-
Hi there! If you’re one of the 46 (!!!) people who filled out my form
expressing interest in the weight loss challenge, you should have received
an email f...
I'm Suzy Neal of Unicoi Preserves. When I'm not in the kitchen experimenting with my husband Clark, the other half of Unicoi Preserves, you'll find us at the farm or on the Unicoi Wine Trail sharing a bottle of wine and listening to live music
2 comments:
Is that on the shelves next to the NA non-alcoholic beer????
That is in the vitamin section of Sam's Club... Go figure.
Post a Comment