Exit polls have been predicting who will win the presidential race across the nation today.
Polls are biased.
Clark & I went to vote at lunchtime and were pleased to have get right in and out. The seniors working there told us it had been very busy before 11 am.
On our way back to our vehicle, there was a young girl sitting in her car with a box on her trunk that said Albany State University Exit Poll. She watched us walk by and didn't get out of her car.
We got back in the car and were happy to be heading over to Krispy Kreme for our free election day donut. As we were driving by, 3 young black women came out and she stepped out to poll them. It would have been one thing to just poll women, but it was obvious that my opinion and Clark's opinion's weren't necessary.
Lucikly, Clark was driving, because I was tempted to step out of the car and ask why our opinions weren't necessary.
I am a victim of reverse discrimination.
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
No comments:
Post a Comment