Quick, what's your first reaction to that cartoon??Mine: Huh, huh, that horse POOPED!
Several Thanksgivings ago, we were down at Clark's parents and a bunch of the family decided they wanted to ride the horses that are pastured down there. Now, these horses didn't want to be caught, so as the family gathered to try and pin them into a corner to capture them (with me and the two Clark's watching outside the fence). One of the horses was about caught, when all of a sudden, he let out the biggest dump I had ever seen. I laughed so hard I was crying. The two Clarks had grown up around horses, so while this was certainly not the first time they had witnessed such, Clark P. started giggling and my Clark just kinda shook his head at us.
Then, just yesterday, I got the newsletter from Sharon at LoganBerry Heritage farm and she mentioned they now have a Facebook page. I became a fan of theirs and then took a look at the pictures she had posted. Sharon has a beautiful farm out on Adair Mill Road, close to Blackstock Vineyards, and grows amazing herbs, heirloom vegetables, sunflowers and now she is raising some cattle. Low and behold, there's some of them, ohhh, how cute. Look at that lil one with his milk mustache!
Then, there's Heidi. Oh, wait, a cow, about to give birth! She has a full on shot of her back end and I was like, OMG, look at all that! HUH HUH HUHHHH...
I am sparing you that picture. If you would like to see Heidi's vulva, just become a fan of LoganBerry Heritage Farm on Facebook and check it out for yourself.
Lastly, in how I could be Bevis or Butthead very easily....
I joined Jazzercise back in November. Well, I am not much of a dancer and not especially graceful or coordinated, but the class is fun, with a lot of jumping around, wiggling and shaking of the hips, legs, arms and chest. There is one particular routine that we do and when the instructor starts moving her hips, I channel Bevis and Butthead and just giggle to myself as I shake it.
Huh huh!
No comments:
Post a Comment