Cold season that is!
I started out last Saturday with a sinus headache when I woke up. I first attributed it to wine consumption Friday night, but quickly ruled that out due to the ratio of wine to water I had. Then the boogers started to flow.
Gross, I know, but we have all experienced this phenomenon. I really wonder how the body can make so many. Where do they come from, what are they composed of?
As the week draws to a close, I am feeling much better. My recommendations for fighting the crud include ginger green tea, Airborne, Vicks Vapo Rub and plenty of water & rest.
Lloyd, aka Typhoid Larry, is still blowing and coughing. He is the origin of the funk. Clark & Betsy are infected. When will it stop?!?
Time to spray down with Lysol, I guess!
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
No comments:
Post a Comment