Monday a week ago I was struck down in the middle of the night with what I will refer to as Belly Bug Blowout. You know what it is, you've had it before. I am at work every day, but BBB kept me home for two work days. It was that awful! Then to top it off, I went online and looked up a few things at WebMD, so I felt pretty certain I had either e coli, botulism or listeria. Luckily, after a few days of saltine crackers, chicken noodle soup and Gatorade, I was recovered and back to work Thursday.
Every cloud does have a silver lining, you just have to be open to find it, BBB is no exception. I lost 5 lbs. and rediscovered that I like soup! Campbell's had it right when they said soup is good food . Sunday night I cooked up a pot of vegetable cheese soup, the one that all you Weight Watchers know is one point per cup. I forgot how good it was and am on track to lose another 5 lbs. before vacation.
Maybe there's hope for a smaller biscuit eater yet!
9/11 memorials of New York City
-
I found and photographed hundreds of 9/11 memorials while walking every
block of NYC. Taken together, they offer a window on a city trying to come
to ter...
No comments:
Post a Comment