Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nice memory


This is a great shot of Ri that was taken a few years back at the dog park in Daytona.

I miss my little dog a lot and seeing this cute picture of her made me smile.

If you were lucky enough to know Ri, you know that she was my #1 helper in the kitchen. After she died, the kitchen was too quiet, the greyhounds didn't used to come help, perhaps Ri kept them out.

Up here at Burnt Dog Lodge, Chloe has really stepped up to be a kitchen assistant. There is a big rug in front of the kitchen sink that she likes to lay on and help us cook. She's too funny sphinxing there and watching with her big moony eyes.

Ri didn't like Chloe very much and I don't think she would approve, but between you and me, I am glad to have a Monkey-Tailed greyhound in the kitchen.

No comments: