
It has been a crazy few months, but yesterday I realized that the hard part is behind us. Everything has been unpacked at the office, the phones have been on since day one, thanks to our neighbor Jerry the phone guru, we are busy booking loads & Lloyd is moved and reporting to work every day as well. The house is set up and functional, I even found the lids that go on the RubberMaid containers. I hadn't moved in 12 years, so if you find yourself moving, don't pack things that go together in different boxes, because it will drive you crazy until you match things up again!
After work yesterday, I came home and took a walk up the hill in the neighborhood, did laundry, ate dinner and couldn't believe it when I looked & it was only like 6 o'clock! I had the whole evening with nothing that I had to do!!
While doing laundry, I turned on the video game for the first time and played a few games of Puzzle Bobble. Saw a little Law & Order with Chloe snuggling on top of me before falling asleep. If you have insomnia, I recommend a couch just like ours because it will sure enough put you right to sleep when you lay down!!
The greyhounds have been so happy at home and are really well-adjusted. They don't even seem to mind that they aren't coming to work. Chloe had a little tussle over the New Years weekend and had a cut on her thigh, but luckily, she didn't need to go to meet the new vet. We're not exactly sure what happened, but some how, I think this half a bunny rabbit.
Honey retrieved the rabbit, but knowing Chloe like I do, I think there might have been a little tug of war involved!!
No comments:
Post a Comment