http://suzyneal.blogspot.com/2007/12/mr-ro.html
Mr. Ro passed away Saturday. Jackie at Greyhounds Galore, come to find out, has had a big job of taking care of him these past few months.
He and Joe were diagnosed with cancer around the same time this past July.
Joe's recovery was longer and more wearing on us then any of the dogs that we have had in our married life.
I cannot imagine how Jackie has dealt with taking care of him since July, as well as all the other dogs she has in her care needing adoption, working a full time job and trying to keep Greyhounds Galore afloat in this tough economy.
http://www.greyhoundsgalore.com/
Tonight when Joe is whining at me and I am finally asleep and not coughing, I will not be grumpy. I am glad he has survived to nag me.
-
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about him. He was only ten years old. Did you ever meet him? I see XL and think, hmm, bigger than Joe? Wow, he would be huge.
He really was a big guy. Bigger then Joe.
Speaking of Crazy Joe, that joker had us worried yesterday, thought he was having some back/hip problems. He finally got it all worked out around 3 am... Boy had a back "log"...He slept just fine and dandy after that!
Heh heh, you said log.
Post a Comment